Secondary Education Teaching Fields
The secondary education program prepares you to teach in grades 6 through 12. Secondary teachers prepare to teach in one or more content areas. In-depth preparation in at least one teaching field (subject/content area) is required.
Please select the links below to see the Curriculum Guides for each area.
- General Secondary Education Curriculum Guide
- Agricultural Education (College of Agriculture)
- Art Education
- Biological Sciences
- Earth Science
- Family and Consumer Sciences Education (College of Human Ecology)
- Modern Languages:
- Music Education (College of Arts & Sciences)
- Social Studies
- Additional Secondary Information (back of Curriculum Guide)